Thank you for your interest in adopting a rescue dog! Please fill out the adoption application below.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING:
1) We are a Utah-based rescue. While we do adopt out of state, we only adopt to states near Utah, and all potential adopters must come to Utah and meet the dogs. We don't transport dogs.
2) Our adoption process typically takes anywhere from a few days to two weeks. We process applications in the order they are received. If several applications come in for a single dog, we will try to let applicants know where they are at in the process.
3) We want to make sure that your home is the perfect fit for one of our dogs and vice versa. Because of the special breeds we work with, we require a home inspection prior to adoption. We want to make sure all members of the family to be happy and well matched with each-other.
4) We ask for a minimum adoption donation of $250 for adult dogs (altered dogs over 5 months of age) and $350 for puppies (younger than 5 months and unaltered).
5) If the dog you are applying for is not on our available dogs page, we do NOT have that dog.
Questions? Please check out our FAQ.
If you have remaining questions you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org